The ...Lost Bottom Feeder SurfDrive uses official graphics on the original and innovative surfboard USB flash drive. The SurfDrive® has a modern shortboard shape with a rubberized texture. Simply pull both ends of the SurfDrive apart, to expose the USB connector.
- Official ...Lost Graphics w/ Rubberized texture
- Modern shortboard shape
- Neck strap / lanyard attachment (lanyard not included)
- Dimensions: 0.91” (W) x 0.19” (H) x 3.78” (L)
- Weight: .3 oz
- Compatible: Windows® 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X®; Gaming Consoles**
- Backed by Two (2) Year Limited Warranty
- Brochure (PDF)
- Capacity Chart
|USB 2.0 (Compatible with USB 1.1)
Universal Serial Bus 2.0/1.1 (USB2.0/1.1), UHCI (Universal Host Controller Interface)
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Windows® 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X®; Gaming Consoles (XBOX 360® & PS3™)|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to +80 °C|
|Dimensions||0.91" (23.11 mm) x 0.19" (4.83 mm) x 3.78" (96.01 mm)|
|Software Installation||None - USB Plug and Play Technology|
|Uninstall Procedures||None - Simply Unplug USB Flash Drive|
|Pantents (US / Europe)||D555,707 S / 000507025-0001|
EP Holdings, Inc. warranty does NOT provide reimbursement for data recovery services. This is specifically stated in our warranty. The EP Holdings warranty covers the product itself, but does NOT cover any damages due to data loss. It is recommended to make regular backups of all your data and pictures. USB flash drives and flash cards are recommended for transfer of data and not sole source of data storage.
* For All Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage. More Information...
** XBOX 360® & PS3™
To view larger images of this product, click on one of the below links.
The ...Lost : Bottom Feeder SurfDrive USB Flash Drive can be purchased online from the following venders:
- 16GB : Walmart